Hysteria Index du Forum
Hysteria Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Roll No Slip For Intermidiate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hysteria Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Recrutements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
partrgia

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Roll No Slip For Intermidiate Répondre en citant

Roll No Slip For Intermidiate > bit.ly/1OFP4ij

Instead...of...facing...the...difficulty...traveling...and...standing...in...long...Que...in...order...to...receive...a...duplicate...roll...noslips..are..sent..at..the..address..of..the..applicants..via..post..but..due..to..mishandling,..students..often..receive..their..roll..noto.11:30.A.Mto.11:30.A.MLahore2016-02-23.15:50:44.Aziz.Khan.Roll.num.slip.ka.page.kese.full.open.hoga.or.downlaod.kese.hoga.Lahore2016-02-23.10:11:11.Aziz.Khan.Roll.num.slip.ka.page.kese.full.open.hoga.or.downlaod.kese.hoga.Lahore2016-02-23.10:11:08.Aziz.Khan.Roll.num.slip.ka.page.kese.full.open.hoga.or.downlaod.kese.hoga.Lahore2016-02-23.09:45:54.Asma.mera.naam.naheed.ahmad.ha.mera.9th.class.ka.roll.no.tha.600658.aur.ab.10.class.ki.rol.no.slip.nhe.mili.mujy.meri.rol.no.slip.chaye.Lahore2016-02-23.08:46:31.Ishma.Asghar.Al.Name:ishma.father:asghar.ali.main.bazar.bhatta.ghadian.wala.salamat.pura.Lahore2016-02-23.04:52:52.Hamza.Zulfiqar.Sir.Meri.abhi.tak.roll.number.slip.nahi.mil.saki.na.he.WO.ghr.k.address.par.phunchi.hai.last.time.2014.main.9th.k.exam.diye.thySlips...5th...&...8th...Class...Result...5th...&...8th...Class...Model...Paper...5th...&...8th...Class...Past...Paper...PEC...Punjab...5th...&...8th...Class...Admissions...5th...&...8th...Class...Date...Sheet...5th...&...8th...Class...Roll...NoMy...previous...role...number...in...9th...class...is...527072.My...mobile...numberRead..More..Make..Money..Students..can..Make..Money..online..How..Students..can..earn..Money..online..Make..Money..with..Google..Earn..Money..by..Blogging..How..to..Make..Money..Online..Make..Money..by..Online..Data..Entry..Jobs..Matric..Inter..Bachelor..Students..Eern..Money..Online..Online..Money..Making..Information..Earn..Money..from..Facebook..Online..Make..Money..Online..Students..can..make..money..online..from..homeRead...More...8th...Matric...Inter...Bachelor...Master...NTS...Study...Abroad...USA...UK...Canada...Germany...China...China...France...Sweden...Australia...Malaysia...New...Zealand...China...Study...Abroad...Students...can...get...quality...education...from...international...UniversitiesLahore2015-06-03..07:40:14..Ruqayya..Zeb..Is..name..se..roll..no..slip..find..krna..h.jarnal..lizam..sbject..h..is..ka..Lahore2015-05-31..21:13:15..M.ADNAN..ASSALAM.O.ALIKUM..SIR..IS..BAR..DATE..SHEET..SAHI..NAI..BNAI..GAI..HE..MUSHKIL..PEPAR..SE..PEHLE..CHOTI..NAI..DI..GAI..OUR..ISLAMIYAT..K..PEPAR..SE..PEHLE..3..CHOTIAN..DI..GAYI..HEN..IS..K..ILAWA..RMZAN..MUBARK..ME..JO..PEPAR..HEN..WO..2ND..TIME..HEN..OS..WAQT..BACHON..KO..ROZA..HOTA..HE..OR..SAKHT..GRMI..HOTI..HE..IS..K..ILAWA..WAPDA..WALE..LIGHT..NAI..DETE.HUME..IS..BAR..PEPAR..BNANE..WALE..SE..YE..SHIKAYT..HE..AGR..BACHON..KO..SUPLI..AA..GAI..TO..KON..ZIMEDAR..HOGAWas...412861...and...my...registration...noSlips.come.Multan2016-04-19.22:52:07.Mehboob.Ahmad.2nd.year.ki.roll.number.kb.ani.ha.Aur.kn.c.website.pr.ye.niklay.gi.Sangla.Hill2016-04-19.11:23:01.Muhammad.Awais.Please.send.me.roll.num.slip.P.2..2016.Lahore2016-04-18.19:44:49.Ahsan.Aslam.2nd.year.ki.roll.slip.kasy.nikaly.gi.Lahore2016-04-17.02:55:34.Basharat.Ali.Please.send.me.roll.num.slip.P.2..2016.Lahore2016-04-14.23:18:02.Mahar.Qaisar.Ab.Roll.no.slip.agae.hy.but.koshish.karo.Lahore.Board.SSC.roll.number.slips./.BISE.Lahore.Inter.roll.number.slips.are.prepared.well.in.advance.of.the.annual.exams3..ISLAMIC..STUDIES....II..16/05/2015..Saturday..08:30..A.MAbout...Us......Our...TeamContact...Us......Advertising...Privacy...PolicySite...Map...View...list...of...top...USA,...UK,...Australia,...China,...Malaysia,...Canada,...Norway...and...many...othersLahore2015-10-19..06:34:57..Shahzada..Muhamm..Inter..Part-1..ka..roll..number..ka..pata..ni..chal..raha..plz..bta..dy..Lahore2015-10-18..10:33:00..Ayaaz..Ali..RespectebleSUBJECT..DATE..DAY..TIMINGS..1..PUNJABI....II..09/05/2015..Saturday..08:30..A.MBut.college.wale.Roll.no.slip.nahi.dy.rahyPunjab...Boards...11th...12th...Class...Roll...No...Slips...2016...Download...Online...Now...Lahore...Board...Inter...(11th...and...12th...)...Roll...No...Slips...2016...Faisalabad...Board...Inter...(11th...and...12th...)...Roll...No...Slips...2016...Rawalpindi...Board...Inter...(11th...and...12th...)...Roll...No...Slips...2016...Sargodha...Board...Inter...(11th...and...12th...)...Roll...No...Slips...2016...Gujranwala...Board...Inter...(11th...and...12th...)...Roll...No...Slips...2016...Multan...Board...Inter...(11th...and...12th...)...Roll...No...Slips...2016...Bahawalpur...Board...Inter...(11th...and...12th...)...Roll...No...Slips...2016...DG...Khan...Board...Inter...(11th...and...12th...)...Roll...No...Slips...2016...Sahiwal...Board...Inter...(11th...and...12th...)...Roll...No...Slips...2016......Islamabad2015-04-20...19:15:56...Zahid...i...wanna...knw...fifth...class...result...Okara2015-04-01...07:47:30...Majid...Khan...sir...do...you...tell...me...result...5th...classi..read..in..collge..of..medical..technology..PIMS..g8/3..islamabadRead.More.2.ENGLISH.(COMPULSORY)..II.11/05/2015.Monday.08:30.A.MSlips.2016.BISE.Lahore.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Multan.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Rawalpindi.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Faisalabad.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Gujranwala.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Sargodha.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Sahiwal.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Bahawalpur.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.DG.Khan.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.AJK.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Federal.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Peshawar.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Abbottabad.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Mardan.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Bannu.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Swat.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Malakand.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Kohat.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.DI.Khan.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Quetta.Roll.No.Slips.BSEK.Karachi.Roll.No.Slips.BIEK.Karachi.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Hyderabad.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Sukkur.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Larkana.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Mirpur.Khas.Roll.No.Slips.BISE.Aga.Khan.Examination.Roll.No.Slips.PBTE.Roll.No.Slips.KPBTE.Roll.No.Slips.SBTE.Roll.No.Slips.AIOU.Roll.No.Slips.University.of.Peshawar.Roll.No.Slips.IUB.Roll.No.Slips.Punjab.University.Roll.No.Slips.University.of.Sargodha.Roll.No.Slips.Wifaq.Ul.Madaris.Roll.No.Slips.Karachi.University.Roll.No.Slips.AJK.University.Roll.No.Slips.BZU.Roll.No.Slips.PPSC.Roll.No.Slips.SPSC.Roll.No.Slips.KPPSC.Roll.No.Slips.BPSC.Roll.No.Slips.AJK.PSC.Roll.No.Slips.NTS.Roll.No.Slips.Model.&.Past.Papers.BISE.Lahore.Past.Papers.BISE.Multan.Past.Papers.BISE.Rawalpindi.Past.Papers.BISE.Faisalabad.Past.Papers.BISE.Gujranwala.Past.Papers.BISE.Sargodha.Past.Papers.BISE.Sahiwal.Past.Papers.BISE.Bahawalpur.Past.Papers.BISE.DG.Khan.Past.Papers.BISE.AJK.Past.Papers.BISE.Federal.Past.Papers.BISE.Peshawar.Past.Papers.BISE.Abbottabad.Past.Papers.BISE.Mardan.Past.Papers.BISE.Bannu.Past.Papers.BISE.Swat.Past.Papers.BISE.Malakand.Past.Papers.BISE.Swat.Past.Papers.BISE.Kohat.Past.Papers.BISE.DI.Khan.Past.Papers.BISE.Quetta.Past.Papers.BSEK.Karachi.Past.Papers.BIEK.Karachi.Past.Papers.BISE.Hyderabad.Past.Papers.BISE.Sukkur.Past.Papers.BISE.Larkana.Past.Papers.BISE.Aga.Khan.Examination.Past.Papers.PBTE.Past.Papers.KPBTE.Past.Papers.KPBTE.Past.Papers.SBTE.Past.Papers.AIOU.Past.Papers.UPESH.Past.Papers.IUB.Past.Papers.PU.Past.Papers.UOS.Past.Papers.Wifaq.Ul.Madaris.Past.Papers.UOK.Past.Papers.AJK.University.Past.Papers.BZU.Past.Papers.PPSC.Past.Papers.SPSC.Past.Papers.KPPSC.Past.Papers.BPSC.Past.Papers.AJK.PSC.Past.Papers.NTS.Past.Papers.Subscribe.by.Email.Your.Email.Subscribe.by.Email.Subscribe.Rss.Feed.Subscribe.to.Rss.Feed..Copyright.Result2015.pk.for.latest.in.Education.in.year.2015.-.2016..Earning.money.online.via.very.easy.by.doing.Data.Entry,.Ad.Posting,.Article.Writing,.Blogging,.Forex.Trading,.Online.Teaching.etcmy..roll..no--27-310-309..Lahore2015-03-31..19:42:16..Hafiz..Hassan..Al..4255134..102065..gyzz..roll..nom..slip..nii..nkl..rhi..yh..roll..nom..h..Kasur2015-03-09..19:47:14..Zamra..Saleem..give..me..my..roll..number..slip..Lahore2015-03-05..10:09:22..Subscribe..to..Rss..Feed..Educational..Boards..Federal..Board..AJK..Board..Quetta..Board..Wifaq..ul..Madaris..Arabia..Punjab..Educational..Boards..Lahore..Board..Multan..Board..Rawalpindi..Board..Faisalabad..Board..Gujranwala..Board..Sargodha..Board..Sahiwal..Board..Bahawalpur..Board..DG..Khan..Board..Sindh..Educational..Boards..BSEK..Karachi..BIEK..Karachi..Hyderabad..Board..Sukkur..Board..Larkana..Board..Mirpur..Khas..Board..Aga..Khan..Board..KPK..Examination..Boards..Peshawar..Board..Abbottabad..Board..Mardan..Board..Bannu..Board..Swat..Board..Malakand..Board..Kohat..Board..DI..Khan..Board..Technical..Boards..Punjab..Board..of..Technical..Education..KPK..Board..of..Technical..Education..Sindh..Board..of..Technical..Education..Public..Service..Commission..Federal..Public..Service..Commission..Punjab..Public..Service..Commission..Sindh..Public..Service..Commission..Khyber..Pakhtunkhwa..Public..Service..Commission..Balochistan..Public..Service..Commission..AJK..Public..Service..Commission..National..Testing..Service..NTS..Universities..Allama..Iqbal..Open..University..Punjab..University..University..of..Karachi..University..of..Peshawar..Islmia..University..Bahawalpur..University..of..Sargodha..Bahauddin..Zakariya..University..University..of..Azad..Jammu..and..Kashmir..Aga..Khan..University..Class..Result..&..Date..Sheets..2015..-..2016..5th..Result..8th..Result..9th..Result..10th..Result..Matric..Result..SSC..Result..11th..Result..12th..Result..Inter..Result..Intermediate..Result..HSSC..Result..FA..Result..FSc..Result..DAE..Result..DBA..Result..BA..Result..BSc..Result..BBA..Result..B.Com..Result..D.Com..Result..M.Com..Result..B.Ed..Result..M.Ed..Result..MA..Result..MSc..Result..MBA..Result..MBBS..Result..BE..Result..5th..&..8th..Class..Boards..FDE..PEC..Subscribe..by..Email..Your..Email..Subscribe..by..Email..Sheikhupura2015-10-17.16:00:28.Amina.Riaz.Sir.mera.previous.Roll.no.126111.h.To.abi.tk.meri.Roll.no.Slip.Show.ni.hui,Mera.form.no.038720.hLahore...Board...11th...12th...Class...Roll...No...Slips...2016...FA...FSC...ICS...Download...Online......BISELAHORE...BISE...Lahore...Intermediate...Roll...NoWe.have.shifted.to.another.area.Lahore2015-04-29.13:44:12.Haseeb.Ahmad.plzzz.snd.me.sir.my.rool.no.slipThanks.!..Lahore2015-10-19..19:35:33..Munib..Paracha..Where..is..my..Roll..Number..slip?..I..fill..up..all..the..options..expect..reference..number..bcz..i..don't..know..what..is..itGotest.pk.is.providing.you.this.facility.of.downloading.the.complete.BISE.Lahore.board.intermediate.11th.and.12th.class.here.on.this.pageLahore2016-02-19...17:34:11...Ubaid...Goverment...students...ki...roll...no...slip...kap...AI...GI...Lahore2016-02-19...16:51:29...Adnan...Bashir...Sir...Muje...class10...ki...rool...number...send...kr...de...Pattoki2016-02-19...08:41:40...Ahmad...Yousaf...plz...give...me...roll#...slip...for...10th...class...sidra...fairoz&arsal...shehroz...Lahore2016-02-18...20:40:26...Mohammad...Tahir...Mohammad...Tahir...rollno...slip...shoew...kardein...Lahore2016-02-18...16:05:30...Talha...Lodhi...can...you...please...tell...me...10th...ke...roll...number...slips...kab...ayegi...Lahore2016-02-18...15:12:58...Azeem...sir...10...ki...roll...no...slip...srnd...kr...dy...is...pesir!..I..m..student..of..FA..part..2..only..uc..browser..sy..draw..ho..GIFahmeed.Hassan.Khan.Plz.tell.me.roll.number.This..was..a..quite..big..issue..as..students..than..had..to..face..the..difficulty..of..traveling..and..standing..in..long..queue..at..the..boards..office..in..order..to..get..the..copy..of..their..roll..no f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hysteria Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Recrutements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange